10/22/15

canvaspop

A few weeks ago Canvaspop reached out to see if I'd be interested in reviewing a product for them, and while I usually shy away from product reviews these days, I had just the project in mind and I couldn't resist. I've had this amazing print that was styled and shot by my talented friend Angela saved for months, but like always-- things like this seem to get pushed to the back burner due to time and well, laziness. Needless to say I was so glad Canvaspop lit the fire under my behind to finally get it printed. Their ordering process was super quick and painless, the quality turned out to be greater than ever, and it showed up in a matter of days matted, framed, and ready to be hanged. I was extremely impressed and will definitely be returning to get another print or canvas done soon. I'm thinking one of the girls for their room, or possibly find something to cover that wall in our master that has been bare for far too long. Their gallery page of photos and ideas has got me feeling all sorts of inspired tonight. Quick, someone hide the hammer!

A giant thank you to Canvaspop, for helping create something beautiful for my home-- and for making it so simple, too. I'm 100% sure that the most difficult part of this process will now be deciding where this beauty goes. If any of you are interested in printing something this Holiday season, enjoy 35% off now-December using LANG35 at checkout. 

No comments: