12/11/14

Christmas Cards 2014




It's no secret that one of my very favorite things about Christmas is the holiday cards. I love getting them, I love sending them, and I love having them taped up on my walls until late Spring. There's just something so good about opening envelopes filled with sweet messages and smiling faces from all our loved ones throughout December, it's the best reminder of how many incredible people we're lucky enough to have in our lives! Anyway, all my excitement over cards has completely worn off on Ivy and I love it. Every day we run outside together as soon as we hear the mail lady drive off to check the mail box and open and read them together. She helps me tape them up on our wall and has even snuck a few of her favorites onto her bedroom wall.

We went back and forth on getting Christmas pictures done this year (selfishly because I was 23 weeks pregnant and didn't exactly want a camera around!) but in the end I decided to suck it up and go for it. We used Tiny Prints again this year and loved how they turned out. Simple, clean, and easy to use. The day we got our pictures back, I personalized our cards in less than 15 minutes, got them ordered, and had them delivered and ready to be addressed about a week later. Ivy had so much fun stuffing the liners in for me and sticking our personalized stamp on the front, couldn't have done it without her quick little hands and enthusiasm! :) 

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to send us cards, we really, truly love getting them!

2 comments:

Heather Mildenstein said...

I'm feeling really good about our Christmas card now that I see we picked the same design :) Also, what a fun surprise seeing your adorable family all over the catalog! xo

moonshinejunkyard said...

We used tinyprints too, and I loved seeing your faces in their product advertisements. Felt like I was seeing old friends! Merry Christmas to the cutest little family!