12/12/13

This year I was on the ball and had my cards signed, sealed, and ready to be delivered the first week of December, that is definitely the first! If I, spacey stacie, forgot anyone, here is your virtual holiday greeting from our family to yours. I can't believe Christmas will be here so soon. All the Christmas cards I'm receiving in the mail (one of my favorite parts about Christmas!) are subtle reminders that Christmas really is just right around the corner. Holy smokes.


*Photo by Sloan Photographers and card by Tiny Prints!

8 comments:

Jessie said...

cutest cards!

m.estelle said...

saw this hanging in taylor's kitchen and beamed with pride (for myself - that i know such cool people ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS, LANGS

Kelsie Bingham said...

Best Christmas card I've seen this year! SO freaking adorable!

Robin said...

Where did you get your address stamp? I LOVE it!

Kerry Railey said...

Yes! What Robin said! It is awesome!

Stacie said...

Robin + Kerry!

I wish I could remember the exact shop name, search "return label stamps" on Etsy and a bunch will pop up! :)

Robin said...

Haha, Stacie! Sounds like me- I can never remember where I get things. I asked for one for my bday (Dec 20th) and Christmas so fingers crossed!

MommyG said...

Your card is amazing, mine did not look as good but I sent them in time too! Have great holidays!

http://maybetodayistheday1.blogspot.com/