11/26/13

thankful for the boy in my house

I'm getting super gushy over here, I know. But if there's any one time in the year to get away with it, it's now. It's Thanksgiving week and our anniversary month, so now seems like an ok time to say how thankful I am for Geoff. He basically smiles in his sleep and has more energy than anyone I know. He is constantly giggling and dancing and eating chocolate and I absolutely love him for it. He puts his family first, is always trying to help others out, and works extremely hard. I really couldn't ask for a better husband or a cuter friend, he's the best. Thanks for everything, Geoffy. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!

4 comments:

Topsy and Havoc said...

Everyone needs some gushy every once in a while. What a sweet family you have.

The Nottinghams said...

Love this and love you guys!

Jenna Robert said...

Eating WHITE chocolate, am I right Geoff? He totally is the best.

jan said...

We're thankful for the boy in your house, too (and the girls)!