9/20/13

late summer eats


The other night I tried a new recipe from one of my favorite food blogs, The Little Red House. My Sister led me to this blog earlier in the year and I'm sure glad she did. (Psst.. Sheena of The Little Red House recently helped photograph a cookbook and you should go buy it on Amazon! Unless you're my close friend or sibling, in that case I may have already bought you a copy or plan to?) Anyway, the dish was Late Summer veggie tacos, and they were delicious. They were healthy, easy to whip up, and involved goat cheese + cilantro. Need I say more? I love finding simple new recipes like this to throw into the mix, especially when they're vegetarian. Now that it's not 120 degrees, it feels good to be back in the kitchen. (I say that pretty literally. I think I cooked less than 10 times the entire Summer. Woops.)


2 comments:

Sarah Spitz said...

That looks amazing!

Have a wonderful weekend

http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/2013/09/have-wonderful-weekend.html

Love from Germany,
Birdy and Bambi

sheena said...

Thank you SO much for the shout out :)