9/10/13

I've been slacking a little when it comes to journaling the latest and the greatest. Life's been good and busy, and these two girls have been keeping it extra fun and crazy. I love what little buddies they've become, and I love listening to them giggle together at night once we've put them down for bed. Ivy loves to sneak into Loleys crib and they just hug and wrestle until we go stop the fun and they finally fall asleep. Several times a day Ivy will just sigh and say, "Mama, I looove Lo! I love her!" It makes up for all the many times I have to play referee. 

Ivy has started preschool and can hardly sleep with anticipation each night before, she was so ready for it. I gave her a "first day of school interview" the morning of, and some of the noteworthy questions and answers were: 

q.) What is your favorite color? a.) Blue.
q.) What is your favorite food? b.) Orange.
q.) What do you want to be when you grow up? a.) Tall + nice.

Loley girl has been walking several weeks now. She is so proud of herself and so are we, but Ivy the most. She still gasps almost every time Lo stands up and exclaims, "AH!! SHE'S A BIG GIRL NOW!!!" Lo is definitely becoming more sassy-pants lately. I guess you could say she's watching and learning from a couple of the best. (Ivy and I.) 

Ivy is, how do I put this kindly, getting weirder by the day. She loves to make us laugh in the kookiest ways and with the funniest voices and face expressions, I'll have to post some videos. Don't get me wrong, she's always been a goof...but it's just getting more and more apparent with age. I may be biased, but the girl has got me belly laughing on the daily, and she always ends her bits with, "That was funny, right Mom?!" It's hard not to record her craziness full time, I love it so much. 

I may also be biased about this, but these two are kinda the best. Keep on being good, Ivy + Lo girl. 

5 comments:

Lynsi said...

best post. I was laughing and tearing up at the same time while reading! Love those sweet girls!

Sarah Spitz said...

Your girls are amazingly cute!
I hope that your will have a lot more fun with them both!

Love from Germany
Birdy from fat-cat-connection
http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/

White Family said...

I'll have to ditto Lyns on this post. I love it when they include me in their buddy club!

Jessie said...

Love this! Your girls are adorable. I have two little boys the same ages. And I have to say, three is thee best age yet! (Okay, so one rocks too.)

Tay said...

Sometimes I really wish Ivy and Eloise could be BFFs... Your descriptions of her just sound all too familiar...