7/31/13

trouble, this pair.

Yesterday these two kept me on my TOES, man. It all started with Lola marking every square inch of her bedroom wall with marker, and ended with Ivy dancing circles around me and jumping off the couch repeatedly (about an hour after her bedtime). Somewhere in between the day I found myself running through a busy intersection retrieving a brand new shoe that Ivy threw out the car window, before insisting I get it. Even though these two can be naughty and loud and messy, they're still the best things to ever happen to me. These two are such good Sisters, I'm glad they can raise hell together forever. Isn't that what Sisters are for?

3 comments:

Ash said...

that is absolutely what sisters are for. :)

Carie said...

Totally - and they are an adorably cute pair of hell raisers!

Clare said...

This could definitely be their future band's album cover - so stylin' those two