7/17/13

long distance birthdays.


I'm feeling like a deadbeat Sister since all I'm doing to celebrate one of my oldest and closest friends is wish them a happy birthday online and if our schedules are lucky enough to align tomorrow, possibly cram in a quick Skype session. This will have to do until you get home Sister, I love you and cannot wait to make up for this day together! If Google is telling me correctly, it's about 6:00 AM Vienna time. That being said, I hope you dance right out of bed, eat lots of delicious food, shop at the prettiest stores, and of course-- party till the break of dawn.

love you!

4 comments:

Amanda Conrad said...

that beach photo is too much. sooo sweet.

s.s. bazodi said...

The mean dude vest!

Lynsi said...

awe! can't wait to give that girl a big hug too!

Sarah Spitz said...

That is really cute! Sure Shanna is touched, even if it's 'just the internet'.
Also, Vienna is a beautiful city...so if you have a chance to go there, definitly do so!

Greetings from Germany anda lovely weekend,

Birdy and Bambi

http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/