6/27/13

good chaos


Things have been a little more chaotic than usual around here, but I don't think I'd have it any other way. The bottoms of our girls feet and knees are almost always filthy, my bedroom floor hasn't been seen in weeks, there is always a trace of baby yogurt somewhere on my body, and I've been hiding tired, makeup-less eyes behind glasses every day. On the upside, that just means we're too busy with fun projects, working, and playing to care about any of that. Here's to doing what you want and not sweating the small stuff this Summer. (But if anyone wants to send their maid over here once a week that'd be fine too...)

11 comments:

Lynsi said...

keeping up with clean laundry is totally overrated...And dirty feet and knees means one thing, happy kids!

Jessica Hartshorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Hartshorn said...

where on earth did you find that horse blouse?! I love it!

Stacie said...

Thanks! Forever 21

Carie said...

Looks like you're having a blast, and the floor will be under there somewhere!

White Family said...

I think a certain degree of chaos with a family that has that many big smiles just means you are stretching and growing together!

Sarah Spitz said...

We love the photos!

And we wish you a beautiful weekend as well:
http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/2013/06/have-wonderful-weekend_28.html

Love,
Birdy& Bambi

Rebeka said...

Lola has to be the cutest baby ever (or at least the cutest baby since Ivy was her age).

Gina said...

Looks like fun!
Find great vintage clothing for momma, papa, and babies here!


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-Salt-Vintage-Shop/232104673598603

Kelly White said...

Can I please come over before church and do photo shoot with you guys?? It looks so fun! Plus, it's the only day if the week I get ready.

pgiuliav said...

Thanks for this post! haha I know I don't have half as much to do as you since I don't have kids, but it is good to see not everyone, but me, have a perfectly clean house =)