5/12/13

Holiday-filled weekend 2k13

This weekend was a whirlwind of celebrating, cake, gift-giving, gift-getting, baking, dancing, and working. On Friday I turned the big 2-4 and Geoff and I celebrated accordingly (Breakfast! Great Gatsby! Shopping! Pizza!). On Saturday we drove down to Tucson to shoot a wedding, came back around 2:30 AM that next morning, and got as ready as we could to start celebrating Mothers Day. (That might explain all the chaos happening in these pictures we quickly tried to snap right before church on Sunday morning. A for effort, right?) Later that night we got to spend time with each of our families, do a little more birthday celebrating, and even FaceTime with my little missionary brother-in-law, Johnny. I'm so thankful for my sweet girls who put up with me as their Mom, for my own Mother and Mother-in-law, and also for all the other Mother-figures in my life. This holiday always reminds me how many amazing women I have to look up to, I'm one lucky duck. 

8 comments:

shanna kesler said...

Best Lang family photo shoot yet. I am in love with these pictures. And your girls. And you.

CassLangley said...

I forgot we have the same birthday! Happy belated birthday!

Alissa said...

Cute and fun! Your birthday was 2 days before Mother's Day, mine is 2 days after Mother's Day! Life couldn't be better for me, hope it's for you too!

Alissa
http://inspiringapeople.blogspot.com

Prince Family said...

too fun and too cute! I cant handle it!

Unknown said...

Where'd you find those shoes please? Thanks!

Marie said...

Cute photos! Your kids look like they're having fun ;)

Stacie said...

Unknown-- I got them on the Urban sale rack a couple Christmases ago! What you can't tell in these pictures is that they are completely falling apart, ha! You get what you pay for I guess. :)

White Family said...

Beautiful shots of a beautiful family! What a fun and fabulous mommy you are! xo