5/7/13

claire gets married







This last weekend one of my oldest and best friends got married and we got to attend and document it. The couple, the reception, and the night was beautiful and Ivy had the time of her life. It's safe to say that this girl lives for a good wedding-- dressing up, dancing, and treats? It's her scene for sure. Also, it's a good thing we basically knew everyone in attendance, because almost every time I turned around Ivy had a different dance partner. Not the shyest gal around, that one. Our girls were troopers the whole night (we owe it to all the ice-cream cones, the DJs killer playlist, and all the people who chipped in to hold or dance with them), and they conked out within seconds of being strapped into their carseats afterward. Here's a couple pictures from the night that I think are hilarious because my girls are either shoeless, parentless, or straight up wearing pajamas. Class act wedding guests for sure. ;) Congratulations again Claire, we love you!




9 comments:

Rachel said...

such pretty photos!
I love the first one of Lola and Daddy!
floral&fudge

Amanda Phillips said...

That black and white top is too cute! And your girls are hilarious!

Jenna Robert Video said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna Robert Video said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna Robert said...

I just want to squeeze Lo in these pics. PS- I have that shirt too, I have a feeling our matching will go on for a lifetime ;)

Becky K said...

I'm with ivy! Dressing up dancing and treats are what i'm all about! Congratulations to the two of them as well. What a beautiful wedding!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Robin said...

I love the bride's dress. Do you know where she got it? I'm in Phoenix and looking! I'd love to know :)

Marie said...

Love these happy photos!

keishamarie said...

The last picture is SO breathtaking! <3