5/28/13

Biennial roommate reunion.

A couple weekends ago I got to go to LA for a college roommate "reunion" with 6 of my best girl friends, woo! We all crashed together at Morgans house (thanks, good host!) that was conveniently walking distance from the beach, it was a dream. We mostly just ate, shopped, gabbed, and ate some more, but it was so nice to enjoy great weather and some beach time with friends. The week just kept getting better, because Geoff drove up on Sunday morning with the girls (bravest Dad award), and I got to stay on vacation even longer. More on that part of the trip later. Until then, a picture overload (seriously, sorry) from all of our phones. On a side note, we thought it would be most fun to stick together during commutes, so we decided to rent a big enough car to accommodate all 7 of us. That being said, we were cruising around town in a gorgeous old Dodge mini van, it was a riot. Another side note, I saw Ozzy Osbourne and Mario Lopez. Add that to the huge list of 'A' listers I've seen in my day (Snoop Dogg and Whoopie Goldberg), and I've practically seen em' all folks. 



12 comments:

Heather Marie said...

Looks amazing! A beach getaway with your best friends! How great! Photos look amazing.


Heather
Honeebeeblog.com

al said...

My worlds collided when I realized that one of my favorite bloggers (you) is college best friends with my favorite person from MTV's Laguna Beach. So, there's that.

MMC said...

Is this real life? Do people really look this good? Can I somehow be the recipient of all y'all's hand-me-downs?

Looks super fun! Love that Geoff is so down to watch your kids and let you get away.

motherhoodcult.blogspot.com

janis said...

y'all are so beautiful!

White Family said...

Nothin' like a girls' trip! Such a lovely bunch!

Lily said...

I love the white embroidered dress you're wearing in these pictures! Please tell me, where is it from? I'd die to own this dress, it's so pretty & perfect for summer:)

Stacie said...

Hah!! Laguna beach!!

Stacie said...

Thanks so much! It's anthropologie

Stacie said...

Yeah he's sort of the best. I don't know if I'd even be brave enough to make that drive with them!

Megan said...

I was obsessed with Laguna Beach. You're all supermodels. <3

Lynsi said...

Love all these pictures of you beauties!

ktperdue said...

love your dress! i saw you said it was from anthro, and i was perusing their sight and didn't see it. is it newer or do you know the name of it? very cute!