5/31/13

Beach day for the books.

On the morning we were supposed to drive back home, we didn't dare get in the car for too long without getting all our wiggles out. The overcast sky teased us into thinking it would be sort of a crummy beach day, but luckily the sun came out and it turned out being one of the best beach days to date. We searched endlessly for sea shells, shared greasy mexican food with the seagulls, buried our legs in the sand, and some of us even ate the sand (I'm looking at you, Lola.) It got so warm out that I actually jumped into the freezing water, which is pretty out of character for me ever since that one time I saw part of 'Jaws' on TV. I love going on little adventures like this with just these three, I'm lucky to have such a good crew. 

3 comments:

Carie said...

Ah bliss at the beach - I'm green with envy, I miss the sea!

Bambi Bird said...

Hi there- it's us again! Your girls are really suprecute...it's so amazing that you manage to be a wife and mother when still being so young...I guess we're about the same age and hardly manage to take care of our cat properly;-)

greetings from europe!

Birdy and Bambi

shanna kesler said...

Lola looks so cute in her Loola swim diaper:) And why is Ivy getting so tall and grown up?! I've been gone for too long.