4/2/13

Easter Pageant (Mom)


I went a little picture crazy on Easter morning. It's easy to slip into 'Pageant Mom mode' when your kids are actually fully dressed and have zero traces of food or dirt on their faces, it's a rare thing around here. Neither of them were really into it surprise surprise, so I cut my losses and called it good.

In the end, I'm always glad I made the exhausting effort to capture my girls together, smiling or not. (Even if that means I'm drenched in sweat trying to get their attention and my voice is gone from barking like a dog for 5 straight minutes.) They'll cherish these kinds of pictures together, and I'll cherish the 20+ hilarious outtakes of Ivy giving me stink eye.

9 comments:

katilda said...

She seriously looks so much like you. I know I don't know you in person, but...I think Ivy has your face.

Kimber said...

bahahaha barking like a dog...what we do for them smiles...

Kimber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLang said...

I don't comment very often, mostly because I'm too lazy to sign out of my business account and into my personal one so I can comment as me. But I'm always looking at your blog. Love, love these little girlies! Thanks for marrying my son and blessing me with these cute little grandbabies!

Tori Baldridge said...

Your pictures are SO dreamy! What kind of camera do you guys use, if you don't mind me asking?

Steoffrey said...

Thanks so much! We shoot with canon 5d's! :)

shanna kesler said...

pretty girls. they're so lucky to have each other. sisters are the best. love ya sis!

xo

brat said...

I love your couch! Can you share where you bought it

Steoffrey said...

Thanks! It's Macy's!