3/29/13

phone dump // march

My girls have been so much fun lately. I catch myself looking at pictures and videos of them from my phone once they go to bed and the tiniest part of me wants to go get them out of their beds and play some more. (Don't worry, I come to my senses before those thoughts turns into actions!) With how much Ivy is talking and with how big Lola is getting, I'm loving how much they've been interacting these days. (For better or for worse, one minute they'll both be belly laughing back and forth, and the next Ivy is seeing how well she can jump over Lola...which is not very well by the way.)

3 comments:

White Family said...

Sweet sister love!

Katelin said...

That last image is so powerful. LOVE it.

Beth said...

Where did you get those adorable headbands for your baby?