3/7/13

#lolagrams




Skimming through my phone the other night I couldn't help but laugh and notice all the cute pictures of Lo on my camera roll. This girl will almost always have a trace of food somewhere on her cheeks or clothing, a "2nd string toy" given to her by Ivy (like the harmonica pictured above), and best of all will almost always be sporting that ginormous smile. Her most recently given nickname, "Lola 'I'm just happy to be here' Lang" couldn't be more fitting. This girl is awesome.

10 comments:

Mandy and Paul said...

That outfit in the top right instagram is so cute! Are those little baby capris? And her smile is infectious.

Becky K said...

She's already looking so grown up! I can't get enough of that smile!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Jenny B said...

"2nd string toy"... HA!

Gina said...

What a darling! Getting so big! I just love watching your little family grow!

Check out my Etsy shop...occasionally we have cute vintage baby clothes!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/rocksaltvintageshop

Carie said...

Her happiness is just infectious! Such a little sweetie

shanna kesler said...

I love that huge grin of hers. She is just the cutest thing.

Meagan said...

Such a beautiful child.

Cindy said...

your baby is a doll :)

White Family said...

Been missing the cute kiddos while we were out of town. I'm ready to play!

alaina said...

your daughter is adorable!!!! and i hope that it could be said about me that 'im just happy to be here' too :-) what an awesome way to live! and what a sweet life for her mama!!!