3/16/13

Gotcha!

One of Geoffs very favorite things to do is scare us. I feel like a prisoner in my own home because I'm always watching my back and peeking around the corner, never knowing when someone or something is going to jump out at me. I'm confident that the irregularity of my heartbeat is going to shave multiple years off my life, but it makes him happy I guess. As much as I hate being scared, I love to watch when he startles Ivy. There is something so hilarious about watching something so little jump up so high. Her change of emotions from fear to anger is lightning speed, it's pretty good. He tried to get one of his last quests on video before tucking her in, and although it's not his best work-- you get the idea. We have way too many videos like this, I'd post some of the ones he's gotten of me, but they're far too embarrassing. Plus they usually all include some mild profanity. 

10 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

That's awesome. I think he gets that from Dad. I have memories of my dad picking Family nights where I think the only purpose was to startle us as many times as possible.

Carley said...

Hahaha I think the clown wig is the best part of this video.

Jenna Robert Video said...

What is she wearing?! hahaha post more of these we're dying over here.

Dahnya said...

Hahaha!! I'm not sure what's better: the clown wig or her little face upon the clucking action.

kelly said...

her wig and her dora gown and her face! This is SO great!

Annie said...

too funny. And if it makes you feel any better, scaring each other is a past-time for my family. ;)

White Family said...

Ivy's expressions are the best! You failed to mention the wig - is that just normal evening wear?

kate said...

This made me LOL pretty hard... and funny because I totally didn't even notice the wig until I read these other comments... not sure what that says about me.

Kelly White said...

Haha!! I miss her!

Becky K said...

BEST.
OUTFIT.
EVER.

Bahahah!!!