2/17/13

Valentimes Day breakdown.


Valentines Day consisted of a lunch date with Geoff, delivering Valentines to friends and cousins, eating almost an entire box of Sees chocolates (don't judge us, this is supposed to be a safe place!), and grabbing Grimaldis takeout for dinner. While it may sound kinda lame to others, it was the perfect day from start to finish, spent with the ones I love most. Ivy was so cute when Geoff brought her home a Valentines balloon and play-dough gift, she gasped and screamed, "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You got this FOR ME!? Is it my birthday!? Is this from Santa Claus?" Hope you all had a good V-Day filled with lots of candy and chocolate and pizza and dancing.

5 comments:

Carie said...

Sounds like a fun day; I love Ivy's reaction to her Valentine's playdoh, so sweet!

Clare said...

So fun, we had chinese takeout close to midnight on Valentines - nothing beats dinner in your own home. And I've noticed youre a parks and rec fan too, so I hope you had a Happy Galentines as well! ;)

shanna kesler said...

IVY!! So cute.

Why did I not go to Grimaldi's when I was in town? I've made a huge mistake...

Lottie Simm said...

this valentines day was a bit of a bummer {i had a funeral} but pizza would have made the day so much better, why didn't i think of that?

alaina said...

dear goodness....pizza the size of her face!! thats got to be the cutest photo EVER!!!