2/27/13

summer time ready

I've been a little MIA around here lately because of a few potentially exciting things in the works. Not to be annoyingly vague, but I wouldn't want to jinx anything now, would I? ;) Usually I hold onto Winter around here for as long as I possibly can, but right now I can't help but wish we could jump to Summer time already! We've got some fun trips planned and Ivy has asked me everyday this week if it's time to go swimming yet. We're ready for you, Summer! 

PS- Don't forget to enter to win this Visa card giveaway by telling me your secret Mom tips. 

7 comments:

katilda said...

Truth, I would probably wear that navy swimsuit intended for a small child. Except my torso is too long for one pieces so we'd have to get creative. Offically on the hunt for a sailor-inspired navy tankini for the summer! Also...there's nothing wrong with owning a 4th swimsuit, right? We get privileges in Arizona.

kelsey bang said...

3 and 8, LOVE!!!

Ashley + Christian said...

i've been ready forever. cold weather sucks. come on warm sunshine!

Sophia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sophandlulu said...

love that little swim suite!! and that striped skirt makes me want to attempt to wear stripes again since having our little miss 5 months ago :)

Carie said...

Love love love the little swimsuit - is it too twee to want to dress my girls in a matching set?

casey said...

Is that credenza really from cb2?! Can't find it, but love it!